More pages in this section
Bulk billing is available for eligible patients, otherwise private fees will apply.
Our aim is to provide the best possible medical service at a fee that others can live with as well. If you would like to know the precise formula;
- We set out to provide the best possible service at the lowest possible cost. At the same time;
- We would attract, retain and reward staff that are up for the role;
- We would also like to work with and reward the best possible doctors we can.
- We operate a service that plans for the future as well.
Unfortunately, Medicare does not cover everything. There are some services such as employment medicals, pre-employment medicals, some drivers license medical, drug and alcohol testing etcetera where Medicare Rebates do not apply. We Bulk Bill where we can however, if you would like to know the precise costings associated with any given service, please get in touch.
1. Private Billing
For those who are;
- Children aged over 16;
- not Health Care Card Holders;
- not Pensioner Concession Holders;
We privately bill and help you with your Medicare Refund where it applies.
2. Bulk Billing
We Bulk Bill;
- Children aged under 16;
- Health Care Card Holders, Concession Holders (Must be valid)
- along with a valid Medicare Card or number.
- DVA Gold Card Holders
We also Bulk Bill Health Care Assessments, Indigenous Health Care Assessments, GP Management Plans, GP Mental Health Care Plans, Team Care Arrangements, and Covid-19 Vaccinations.
In other settings, we privately bill and help your Medicare Rebate where it applies.
If it is important to be Bulk Billed, please let us know.