More pages in this section
How to make an Appointment
It is Easy
Booking an appointment has never been so easy.
You can book online or over the phone.
Whichever works best from your point of view.
We can generally do appointments on the day. Although, there are times we are busy.
No need to stress. However, the more precise you can be about your requirements, and the more notice you give us, the easier it is to plan from our point of view.
Online appointments are the way of the future.
Like plenty of fancy restaurants, we are here to provide the service. Without sacrificing care, we would like appointments to take place in the background, so we can devote 100% of our energy and attention to patients we have at the time.
Similarly, online appointments allow us to improve our level of care.
- To organise an online appointment, you only need to visit our website.
- Click here https://www.hotdoc.com.au/medical-centres/westcourt-QLD-4870/the-doctors-mulgrave-road/doctors to book an appointment. OR simply click on the orange/brown “Book Appointment” button on the top right.
- The link will take you to The Doctors Mulgrave Road Medical Centre Hot Docs online booking service.
- If you have used Hot Docs with us before, then the whole thing is easy.
- If not, Hot Docs will ask you some fairly straightforward questions so that you become known to Hot Docs, and the medical practice has the information it needs ready to go.
- After that, at your own leisure, you can nominate a doctor you would like to see, and the service you would like us to supply at the time.
Complicated requests require organization at our end, and can definitely be testing at times.
If you have requested a specific service, then we will do everything we can to match you with a medical practitioner who can meet your needs.
If you are unsure about the best way to look after yourself, just give us a call on (07) 4044 0444.