More pages in this section
Immunisation & Travel Vaccinations
The medical practice has immunisation programs dedicated to.
- Childhood Vaccinations -- free of charge with a valid Medicare Card
- Catch-Up Vaccinations
- Covid-19 Vaccines
The medical practice is currently supplying the AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccinations (first and second) free of charge.
- Other commonly required Vaccinations including Tetanus, Whooping Cough (Bordatella). Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Hepatitis A and B, Q Fever, Yellow Fever, Polio, Dophtheria
- Vaccinations required for the workplace e.g. Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Influenza, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Q Fever
- Q Fever
- Yellow Fever
- Travel vaccinations including Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Typhoid Fever, Cholera, Malaria prophylaxis, Meningococcus, Rabies prophylaxis
- Vaccination testing to determine Hepatitis B, Measles, Rubella status
Medical consultations regarding vaccinations are ordinarily Bulk Billed.
All vaccinations supplied by the Australian Immunisation Register and Queensland Health are supplied free of charge.
Covid-19 Vaccinations are free of charge.
Vaccinations that are required for study, work, or travel may be billed to the patient or, by prior arrangement, their employer instead.
Vaccinations can only be administered by our nursing staff during ordinary business hours.
Please tell us that you need a vaccination, and what sort of vaccination you need, at the time that you book.
Provided we know the vaccination, and what is for, we can tell you whether we can Bulk Bill the consultation or not.
The WHO (World Health Organisation) provide recommendations for travel all over the world. It is important to be aware of the latest professional advice suggested by WHO to ensure your travel experience is the safest experience possible. Travel medicine may include up to date travel vaccinations, malaria avoidance, education and awareness of the local culture or region of your destination.
Please contact us for all your immunisation & travel medical needs. Ensure that you discuss your requirements with the receptionist when booking your appointment.