More pages in this section
Skin Checks, Cryotherapy & Excisions
Skin Cancer Capital of the World.
The tourist brochures will not tell you, but we are to serve the skin cancer capital of the world. The important thing about that particular statement is that it is true. The risk to individuals living here of getting skin cancer is literally higher than any other part of the world.
Skin cancer to us in a nutshell means.
- Slip on a shirt
- Slap on sunscreen
- Slop on a hat
- Downlaod and start using the Sun Smart App from the Cancer Council Australia
- If something looks funny, get it checked. Skin cancer is more common than others might think
- If you are at risk (there is a long list of reasons why that might be true) get yourself regularly checked.
Early detection beats dealing with an even bigger problem later on down the line.
We offer a full skin cancer awareness, prevention and treatment program including;
- Assessment of individual skin lesions which are problematic from your point of view
- Full skin checks
- Dermatoscopy and digital imaging of individual skin lesions
- Preventative and Therapeutic Cryotherapy
- Punch Biopsies
- Skin Excisions
- Flap Surgery